Commercial Painting – When Your Business Needs A Revitalizing Paint Job, Call Us!
Does your business need a decoration facelift? Now is the time to get in touch with the reputable Rochester Hills Commercial Painting service at Wize Painting. Our painting service team brings over 20 years of experience and outstanding service to each project we take. Since we began, we have made it our priority to always hear our customers’ needs and do whatever we can to meet their expectations. Call today to schedule your free estimate so we can get started on your project. Read our Google Reviews.
Creating An Appetizing Atmosphere
Making Your Business Shine
When You Work With Wize Painting, You Get A Team Who Will:
- Work with you during your schedule: Whether your business operates more heavily during the day or the night, our Auburn Hills commercial painting experts will accommodate your schedule to ensure you get the service you need when it benefits you the most.
- Adhere to your brand guidelines: Have a specific theme? During our estimate and project planning, we will prepare to keep your building looking exactly the way you envision it to look by keeping to your brand standards.
- Use high-quality materials: One thing we learned early on is that cheap products don’t last. When you hire our commercial plumbers, you get a team who uses Sherwin Williams, Benjamin Moore, and PPG paints. These outstanding products will keep your premises looking the way you want for longer.
- Take care of your entire facility or campus: Need to paint numerous buildings? No problem! Wize Painting has worked with some of the region’s largest businesses and has the experience to provide you with the exact quality of painting you expect.
Create A Productive Work Environment
Painting Services Tailored To Your Business
Our Office Painting Process Includes:
- Initial consultation – Our Auburn Hills commercial painting experts will meet with you to discuss what your business is about and the vision you have. Our goal is for you to have an office paint job that you can be proud of.
- Picking the colors and materials – Using only the best products from Sherwin Williams, Benjamin Moore, and PPG, our painters can help you select the colors and materials that perfectly match your intention, branding, and aesthetics.
- Free estimate – We always make sure you know the price of our service before we commence. In case there are some unexpected costs along the way, we will inform you first prior to proceeding.
- Preparation – Whether you need to remove an old wallpaper or there are woodworks that need staining, our team can do it for you. We also clean up the area and place protective mats.
- Work production – Our professional Auburn Hills commercial painting team always arrive on time and have all the necessary materials to complete the work as quickly and efficiently as possible.
- Finishing touches – From signage to other markings, we will make sure to take care of every minute detail.
- Final walkthrough – We reveal to you our complete work prior to wrapping everything up so we can still make a few changes in case there are some things you end up not liking.