Interior Painting – Committed To Beautifying Your Home Or Business
Interior Painting is where color speaks volumes. If you’ve been searching for that one detail to boost the beauty of your interior space, consider a revitalizing coat of paint. For over 20 years, Wize Painting has provided our customers with the interior painting expertise they need to find the exact look to fit their style and needs. If you are looking to give your home or business an interior facelift, call the Auburn Hills and Rochester Hills painting service at Wize Painting today and schedule your free estimate. Read our Google Reviews.
Give It Some Color
Sometimes the only thing that can renew your interior space is a new coat of paint. If you have been rearranging the furniture and changing the picture frames to no avail, call Wize Painting. Our Auburn Hills painters can help you make the most of your look and give your interior space the boost it needs to look the way you want it.
Our Team Only Uses The Highest Quality Paint Brands, Including:
No matter what your paint needs may be, our Auburn Hills interior painting experts have the answer for you. Our competitive rates and fast service will have you enjoying a more beautiful interior in no time.
How To Choose The Right Paint For Your Space
When it comes to updating your home’s interior with new paint, there are a variety of color options, styles, patterns, and techniques you can choose from. However, one thing you may not think to consider is the type of painting finish you want your space to have. Whether you’re freshening up a hallway, bathroom, living room, kitchen, or bedroom, you want to make sure that the finish you choose fits with the design and function of the room.
Types Of Paint Finishes You Can Pick From:
- Matte – This finish has no sheen or luster, is highly pigmented, and can easily hide damage to the wall. The downside with a Matte finish is it’s harder to clean should a stain, marking or other blemish appear on the surface. This is ideal for bedrooms and ceilings.
- Gloss – Paints with this finish have a high-shine and gleam, effectively reflecting light within the space. While, it can be easily cleaned, it also can emphasize any imperfections or damage to the wall. This finish is ideal for trim and doors.
- Satin – This finish has a low shine and has more durability. However, it is also susceptible to showcasing any flaws, similar to a Gloss finish. This is ideal for family rooms, hallways, kitchens, and bathrooms
- Eggshell – Landing between Matte and Satin, this finish has a limited amount of sheen. It is also more durable than Matte and can hide blemishes or imperfections on the surface of the wall. This finish is ideal for dining rooms and living rooms.
What Is Basement Ceiling Spray Out?
Basement ceilings are notoriously low. While there is about an extra foot of visible space, the floor joists make that space unusable when placing the drywall or other ceiling materials. Basement ceiling spray means you simply paint those floor joists with appropriate materials and ensure they are covered, giving your basement a more spacious, modern look. By working with a Rochester Hills painter from Wize Painting, you can rest assured that the basement ceiling in your home or business will look clean and sharp.
The Benefits Of Basement Ceiling Spray Can Include:
- More usable space
- Industrial look
- Less costly than drop ceilings or paneling